Apple Harvest Bread
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pound Pumpkin, cooked and mashed or 15 oz can
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3-4 apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 1 small loaf pan.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder and spices in a bowl.
- In another bowl, sugar and butter. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, stirring until just moistened. Stir in apples, raisins and walnuts. Spoon the batter into pans.
- Bake the loaves for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place all the topping ingredients in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- When the bread comes out of the oven, sprinkle with the topping.
- Let sit for 15 minutes, remove from the pans and let cool on a wire rack.
Can also do in muffin tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by!