- 2 medium red potatoes
- 2/3 cup fresh pearl onions
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small tomato, seeded, chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and then crosswise into pieces. Toss potato pieces and onions with oil in small bowl until thoroughly coated. Place potato pieces and onions in 11/2-quart soufflé dish. Add Italian seasoning and pepper. Mix well. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Tear off three 18 × 3-inch strips of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Lay the strips on a flat surface, cross the strips so that they resemble wheel spokes.
- Place soufflé dish in center of strips. Pull foil strips up and over dish and place dish into slow cooker, using foil strips as handles.
- Pour hot water to about 11/2 inches below top of soufflé dish. Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours.
- Use foil handles to lift out dish from slow cooker. Stir tomato, feta and olives into potato mixture.
Enjoy! Have a great weekend!