Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie-crust
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 5 peanut butter candy cups, divided
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Combine the confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter with a fork in medium bowl until blended. Spread mixture evenly in bottom of pie-crust.
- Place milk and sour cream in a large bowl. Add pudding and pie filling mix. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer set at medium speed until thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over the peanut butter mixture. Coarsely chop 4 peanut butter candy cups; sprinkle evenly over filling. Top pie with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Beat cream in large bowl with electric mixer set at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream over top of pie.
- Cut remaining peanut butter candy cup into 8 pieces; place on top of the pie. Cover pie and refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Tip: Use homemade peanut butter. Ground peanuts in a blender. When the peanuts are finely ground, add a little vegetable oil or peanut oil and blend the mixture to the desired consistency.
Enjoy! Have a Great Weekend!