Native to Asia, Spelt is a grain and distant cousin to wheat. It is high in just about any nutrient, Vitamins B1, B2, B3,B6, E, iron, potassium, calcium as well as amino acids. It’s also highly water soluble and much easier to digest than wheat.
Spelt is is useful for feebleness, brittle hair and nails, connective tissue weakness, general weakness, sluggish bowels, rheumatic illness and vitamin-B deficiency. (Spelt can be purchased in whole food stores)
- 4 parts brown-roasted spelt grains
- 1 part dark-roasted spelt grains (for color)
- Blend the grains.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of the mixture with 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Strain off the grains, mix with an additional tablespoon of the roasted grains. Let stand over night in 1 cup of water.
- Repeat 3-5 times. Drink with milk and sugar.
- Spelt bread
- 1 cup of bouillon or milk
- Slice an ample amount of bread and dry in an oven at 200F. Grind into a powder and store in a tightly sealed container.
- Bring the bouillon or milk to a boil and stir in 3 tablespoons of bread powder. Serve immediately.
Tip: For insomnia or a headache, fill a pillow loosely with spelt grains and sleep on it. It will adapt to the head movements and support the neck.
- The Complete Guide To Natural Healing
Note: Consult with a Physician if you are seeking medical remedies. The information is not intended as medical advice. PagansWorld.org is not liable for the misuse of the information listed above.
Thanks for stopping by! Well wishes to you all and have a great day!